- Calais: 606km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 613km
- Caen: 617km
- St Malo: 758km
Le Val de Bonnal Campsite
1 Chemin du Moulin, 25680 Bonnal
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.507729 6.355923
- Local Railway Baumes-les-Dames, 25km : Services to Dijon, Strasbourg
- Bus Station Vesoul, 23km
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Le Val de Bonnal.
Sailings from Dover to Calais (P&O Ferries) and train crossings from Folkstone to Calais operate day and night, with a huge choice of departure times.
At just over 600km from Calais, the journey can be undertaken in a day, provided you can catch a very early crossing. If you would like to break the drive from Calais, do take a look at the great facilities on parc at La Croix du Vieux Pont.
If you prefer the western channel route; Brittany Ferries offer overnight sailings from Portsmouth to Le Havre and a choice of day and night sailings from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham. The drive from Ouistreham to Le Val de Bonnal is a similar length to the drive from Calais. This route takes you past Paris, so why not indulge in a city break - see the sights, or even take in Disneyland® Paris.
Coming from the north of England or Scotland? Do consider P&O's excellent crossings from Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge - you will arrive rested and well placed for your journey.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.