- Calais: 1043km ( recommended )
- Caen: 961km
- St Malo: 1018km
- Bilbao: 708km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Domaine de Massereau Campsite
1990 Route d'Aubais, 30250 Sommieres
- GPS Co-ordinates 43.764896 4.097868
- Local Railway Lunel, 12km
- Bus Station 2km : Services to bus Nîmes, Montpellier (not a regular service)
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Domaine de Massereau.
The short sea crossings offer the greatest choice of departure times, with P&0 Ferries and the Eurotunnel operating both day and night. It's a fair distance from Calais, but it is motorway nearly all the way! Head south on the main A26/A7 autoroute to Lyon and Orange, then west towards Nimes and your parc.
If you prefer a western channel sailing, Brittany Ferries offer a choice of day and night sailings from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham. From Caen you can either head towards Paris and down to Lyon, or you can take the Loire Valley option and driving via Le Mans, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand and the Millau Viaduct.
It's a fair distance which ever way you choose, so you will need to break your journey. The Loire Valley is a lovely place for a stopover if you are coming from the west (from Tours to La Domaine de Masserau is just over 700km on the shortest route).
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Languedoc region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Gerona, Beziers, Carcassone, Perpignan, Montpellier and Toulouse. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Montpellier (MPL): 35km ( nearest )
- Nimes (FNI): 46km
- Beziers (BZR): 96km
- Marseille (MRS): 128km