- Calais: 241km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 261km
- Caen: 336km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
La Croix du Vieux Pont Campsite
8 Rue de la Fabrique, 02290 BERNY RIVIERE
- GPS Co-ordinates 49.405479 3.128775
- Local Railway Soissons, 19km : Services to Paris Gare du Nord
- Bus Station 2km : Services to bus Soissons, Compeigne, Vic sur Aisne
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to La Croix du Vieux Pont.
Eurotunnel and the short sea sailings from Dover to Calais offer a great choice of departure times through both day and night. La Croix du Vieux Pont is less than 250km from Calais. From the port head south west on the main autoroute towards Arras, then either take the A1 towards Paris, or the A26 towards Saint-Quentin. The distance is about the same on either route.
If you prefer a western channel crossing, take a look at the Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham crossing with Brittany Ferries. There is a good choice of day and night sailings. From Caen, if you want to avoid Paris, head east towards Le Havre and onto Amiens, then south east, down past Noyon and on to the parc. The drive this way is just over 350km.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
Paris is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly and Paris Beauvais. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Beauvais (BVA): 86km ( nearest )
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG): 89km
- Paris Orly (ORY): 114km