- Calais: 286km ( recommended )
- Caen: 255km
- Zeebrugge: 318km
- St Malo: 422km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Paris Est-Champigny Campsite
Boulevard Des Alliés, 94500 PARIS
- GPS Co-ordinates 48.830353 2.480322
- Local Railway Joinville-le-Pont, 3km
- Bus Station 0.2km
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Paris Est-Champigny Campsite.
Eurotunnel and the short sea sailings from Dover to Calais offer the great choice of departure times through both day and night. The parc is situated in the south east suburbs of Paris, less than 300km from Calais. From the port the shortest journey option is to head south west on the main autoroute towards Arras and then pick up the A1 towards Paris. This route will bring you to the parc via Aulnay-sou-Bois and Rosny-sou-Bois.
If you prefer a western channel crossing, take a look at the Brittany Ferries Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham route, which offers a good choice of day and night sailings. From Ouistreham the shortest route (260km) is to take the A13 autoroute straight into Paris and then go round the southern side of the inner ring road. If you want to avoid driving in the centre, you can take the longer route (305km) via Évreux, Dreux, Versailles and Créteil.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
Paris is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly and Paris Beauvais. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Paris Orly (ORY): 22km ( nearest )
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG): 31km