- Calais: 109km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 228km
- Caen: 249km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Domaine de Drancourt Campsite
BP 80022, 80230 ST VALERY- SUR- SOMME
- GPS Co-ordinates 50.154576 1.634088
- Local Railway Noyelles sur mer, 7km : Services to Calais, Paris, Amiens, Abbeville
- Bus Station 4km : Services to bus Amiens
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – Domaine de Drancourt is within easy driving distance of the main channel ports. We can also help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
P&O Ferries and DFDS Seaways both sail from Dover to Calais, with a journey time of 90 minutes, allowing plenty of time for a drink, a meal or a spot of on board shopping. If you want an even faster journey put your car on the train - Eurotunnel services run from Folkstone to Calais, with a journey time of just 35 minutes. All operators offer a great choice of sailings both day and night.
If you prefer to take a western channel sailing, Brittany Ferries operate sailings from Portsmouth to Caen Ouistreham with a choice of day and night sailings. From Ouistreham follow the motorway to Le Havre, heading towards Abbeville.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Picardy region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Paris (CDG, Beauvias and Orly). We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Beauvais (BVA): 126km ( nearest )