- Santander: 860km ( recommended )
- Bilbao: 911km
- St Malo: 1714km
- Caen: 1802km
- Calais: 2052km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
E.N. 247-6, Lugar de Areia, Guincho, 2750-053 Cascais
- GPS Co-ordinates 38.721596 -9.46654
- Local Railway Cascais, 6km : Services to Lisboa, Estoril
- Bus Station 0.01km : Services to bus Cascais
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Camping Guincho.
To minimise the driving to why not take a one (or two) night cruise to Spain? From Santander there is a good road to Lisbon, which takes you via Valladolid and Salamanca, with a total drive of just over 850km. That's a lot less than the drive from Calais down to the Riviera!
Brittany Ferries operate regular sailings from Portsmouth to Bilbao, Portstmouth to Santander, and from Plymouth to Santander. Enjoy a good nights sleep on the ferry and you will be ready for the drive when you land.
If you would prefer a leisurely drive, taking in the sights along the way, then why not make up your own grand tour of Europe? What's more, with Brittany Ferries you can mix and match your routes, so you could sail out to Spain and then return home via St Malo or Caen Ouistreham. The choice is yours!
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The west coast of Portugal is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Lisbon. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Lisbon (LIS): 31km ( nearest )