- St Malo: 817km ( recommended )
- Bilbao: 340km
- Santander: 422km
- Caen: 903km
- Calais: 1162km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Airotel Pyrénées Campsite
46 avenue du Barège, 65120 Esquieze Sere
- GPS Co-ordinates 42.8805 -0.01115
- Local Railway Luz St Sauveur, 1km : Services to Lourdes
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Lourdes, Bareges
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Airotel Pyrénées.
If you want to minimise the drive why not take a mini-cruise to Spain? Brittany Ferries operate regular sailings from Portsmouth to Bilbao and Santander, and from Plymouth to Santander. Enjoy a good nights sleep on the ferry and you will be ready for the drive when you land.
If you prefer a scenic drive through France, taking in the sights along the way, then take the sailing from Portsmouth to St Malo and drive down the west coast. Take a look at our parcs in the Vendée and Gironde and have a beach break en route.
The drive from Calais to Airotel Pyrénées is a fair distance and you will need an overnight stop to break the journey, but it's only about the same length as the drive from Calais to the Riviera! The route is straight forward too - via Rouen, Le Mans, Tours and Bordeaux. On the last stretch you even go past Lourdes, so there is plenty of opportunity to stop en route and enjoy a little sight seeing.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Pyrénées region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Lourdes, Biarritz and Toulouse. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Lourdes (LDE): 43km ( nearest )
- Pau (PUF): 83km