- Calais: 1112km ( recommended )
- Caen: 1074km
- Zeebrugge: 1146km
- St Malo: 1159km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Les Lacs du Verdon Campsite
Domaine De Roquelande, 83630 REGUSSE
- GPS Co-ordinates 43.660351 6.150884
- Local Railway Manosque, 51km
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Les Lacs du Verdon.
P&O Ferries sail from Dover to Calais, and Eurotunnel run trains from Folkstone to Calais. Both operators offer a great choice of departure times through the day and night.
It might be a long drive to Provence, but it's on a good motorway most of the way. From Calais head south on the A26 autoroute driving past Reims and Dijon. Just before Lyon you have to choose! Either carry on the A7 down to Orange, or take the more scenic eastern route through Grenoble. The distance is about the same so it's up to you!
It's over 1000km so we would recommend breaking the journey in Burgundy - its over half way there, so why not stop and sample some of the famous regional wines!
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Provence region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Nice, Marseille and Toulon. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Toulon (TLN): 106km ( nearest )
- Marseille (MRS): 108km
- Nice (NCE): 118km