- Enjoy breathtaking scenery whilst splashing around in the pool
- Discover a new water sport less than 1 km from the parc
- Ideal for walking and cycling enthusiasts
- Toddler Friendly
Please see our 'Important Information' section below, for details of local tourist taxes which are payable directly to the parc on arrival.
Close to amazing walks and watersports, and perfectly placed for exploring the beautiful French countryside
Annecy is made for getting out and living life to the full - so what’s it to be? Canoeing, kayaking, fishing, water skiing, windsurfing? They’re all easily doable (well, maybe not so easy…) from La Ravoire parc.
As bases for discovery go, you couldn’t get more central. From here, the French Alpine countryside opens out in a succession of mountains, lakes, rivers and towns, each more inviting than the last. On parc, the water complex features two pools to keep you happy - and a water slide for extra excitement! There’s a snack bar and takeaway for easy dining too. Lake Annecy is easily accessible, less than a kilometre away, and along its shores you’ll find plenty of water sports to try. Dive in!
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults)
- 1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms
- Open plan central living area & kitchen
- Master bedroom has European Queen size bed
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom with bunk beds
- Sleeps 7 (max 6 adults)
- Living/dining area with double sofa bed
- Wooden decking
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen area, complete with fridge
- Wooden dining set
- Classic Tents offer our best value prices
- Sleeps 6 (Max 4 adults)
- Real beds and a complete kitchen including a grill and gas hob
- Electricity for a domestic fridge, lighting and socket for your mobile phone
- Patio furniture
- The pitch-perfect choice for those looking for everything a Eurocamp parc offers but enjoy the freedom of taking their own camping equipment
- Expert advice and great value campsite and travel packages
- Cars can be parked on the pitch
- There are charges for additional vehicles
- Motorbikes are allowed on pitch
- Dogs are allowed in our accommodation (details of units allowed can be found on the 'important information' tab)
- Gas or charcoal BBQs are allowed
|Pitch Types||Open Dates|
11/05/2019 - 14/09/2019
11/05/2019 - 14/09/2019
11/05/2019 - 14/09/2019
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
This petite and peaceful parc still packs a punch when it comes to watery fun. Boasting three heated pools and a twisty slide, there is plenty of water for the whole family to enjoy as well as sun loungers and a sun terrace for a really relaxing day amongst the backdrop of the magnificent mountains. If you want ultimate tranquillity why not head to the sauna just 15km from the parc?
Please note: Parents must supervise children younger than 7 on the twisty slide.
Main Pool Complex Open dates: 11 May - 05 Sep 2019
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Family Pool||Outdoor||Size: 140m² Depth: 0.9m-1.1m|
|Children's Pool||Outdoor||Size: 30m² Depth: 0.1m-0.4m|
|Family Pool||Indoor||Size: 70m² Depth: 0.2m-0.9m|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||40 metres||3|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Shorts not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa
A safe is available to use No charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French
Small Grocery: Open: 01/06/2019 - 02/09/2019
Bakery: Open: 11/05/2019 - 09/09/2019
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 11/05/2019 - 09/09/2019 (bars may only open for part of this period)
11/05/2019 - 01/09/2019
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Tennis||1 km from site|
|Golf||6 km from site|
|Fishing||1 km from site|
|Horse Riding||8 km from site|
|Cycling||10 km from site|
|Climbing wall||20 km from site|
|Karting||12 km from site|
|Boat trips||18 km from site|
|Rafting||7 km from site|
|Scuba Diving||12 km from site|
|Windsurfing||1 km from site|
|Canoeing||1 km from site|
|Pedalos||1 km from site|
|Rowing boats||1 km from site|
|Dinghy sailing||1 km from site|
|Kayaking||1 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information concerning Tourist Tax
- Please note, a tourist tax must be paid directly to the site on arrival. This tax applies to everyone over 18 and is charged at €0.55 per person per night.
Gas or charcoal BBQs are provided free of charge
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
This is a flat campsite, the pitches for our holiday home accommodation have a grass surface and are well kept.
Please note that the pitches for our tent accommodation tend to be smaller than those for our holiday homes, and are located in separate areas of the campsite.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is a charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
Number of dogs allowed: 2
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site