- Calais: 833km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 850km
- Caen: 822km
- St Malo: 878km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
La Ravoire Campsite
Route de la Ravoire Bredannaz, 74210 Doussard, Rhone-Alpes
- GPS Co-ordinates 45.8031 6.208975
- Local Railway Annecy, 16km : Services to Paris, Geneva and all major destinations
- Bus Station Bredannaz, 1km : Services to bus Annecy and Albertville
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Thanks to the Eurotunnel and a vast choice of ferry crossing, taking your car to the continent has never been easier.
Camping La Ravoire is well connected to the major road networks, but it is a good way south! At around 850km from Calais, it is just about possible to do the drive in France in one day, but you will need to take a very early crossing.
The quickest option would be to take the 35 minute Eurotunnel option, but if you want to stretch your legs on board a ferry then P&O offer a large choice of sailing times.
For anyone travelling from the north of England then an overnight crossing from Hull to Zeebrugge might be an attractive option, leaving 850km to drive on the continent.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The French Alps are within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Lyon, Chambéry, Grénoble and Geneva. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Chambery (CMF): 61km ( nearest )
- Geneva (GVA): 71km
- Lyon (LYS): 144km
- Grenoble (GNB): 148km