- Calais: 898km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 915km
- St Malo: 914km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Le Belledonne Campsite
Rochetaillée, 38520 BOURG D' OISANS
- GPS Co-ordinates 45.114399 6.007775
- Local Railway Grenoble, 50km
- Bus Station Bourg d'Oisans, 5km : Services to bus Grenoble
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Thanks to the Eurotunnel and a vast choice of ferry crossing, taking your car to the continent has never been easier.
Le Belledonne lies in the heart of the French Alps, about an hour's drive east of Grenoble. There is a good motorway all the way from Calais to Grenoble but it is a long way south!
From Calais to Le Belledonne, avoid Paris and head south on the E17 giving a total overall drive in France of around 930km. The quickest option would be to take the 35 minute Eurotunnel option, but if you want to stretch your legs on board a ferry then P&O offer a large choice of sailing times. For anyone travelling from the north of England then an overnight crossing from Hull toZeebrugge might be an attractive option, leaving 915km to drive on the continent.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The French Alps are within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Lyon, Chambéry, Grénoble and Geneva. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Grenoble (GNB): 85km ( nearest )
- Chambery (CMF): 109km
- Lyon (LYS): 131km