At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Ville Degli Ulivi Campsite
Loc. la Foce, 57034 MARINA DI CAMPO, Isola D'Elba
- GPS Co-ordinates 42.751881 10.245261
- Bus Station 0km : Services to bus Portoferraio
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Ville Degli Ulivi.
Travelling to Elba is easier than you might think! The island is served by the ferry operator Moby Lines who run regular crossings to and from Portoferraro (on the island) and the port of Piombino on the Italian mainland. The ferry crossing time to Elba is approximately 1 hour.
To get to Piombino from Calais (approximately 1450km) one option is to head south on the A26 autoroute towards Lyon. Just before Lyon take the road east towards Turin, Genoa, Pisa and Livorno.
It's a fair distance to drive but there is plenty of opportunity to take in some great scenery en route, or to make up your own grand tour of Europe! We have some lovely parcs on the coast between Livorno and Piombino where you can break your journey. Take a look at Park Albatross, Valle Gaia, and Le Pianacce.
We would also recommend another stopover before you reach Italy - why not sample some of the regional wines at Le Domaine de l'Epervière in Burgundy, take a meander along Lake Annecy or enjoy fabulous mountain views in Switzerland.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The island of Elba is within easy reach, with several airlines flying from the UK and Ireland into Florence and Pisa in Tuscany, mainland Italy. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Pisa (PSA): 125km ( nearest )