- Calais: 1817km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 1747km
- Hook of Holland: 1798km
- Caen: 1788km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Baia Domizia Campsite
Strada Provinciale Garigliano Monte Massico, 81030 BAIA DOMIZIA, Caserta
- GPS Co-ordinates 41.207391 13.79177
- Local Railway Sessa Aurunca, 7km : Services to Rome, Naples and local towns
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Formia, Minturno, Sessa Aurunca
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Baia Domizia.
Sailings from Dover to Calais (P&O Ferries) and the Eurotunnel run day and night, with a huge choice of departure times. Alternatively, if you are travelling from the north of England or Scotland, consider giving the M25 a miss and take the overnight P&0 ferry crossing from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge.
From Calais one option is to head south on the A26 autoroute driving past Reims and Dijon and then head across to Chamonix and Milan, before dropping down to Bologna and Florence.
Another option is to travel via Switzerland - this scenic journey takes you via Reims, Metz, Strasbourg, Lucerne, Milan and on to Bologna.
With some many great places to stop and explore en route, it will be easy to make the journey part of the holiday! We have some great parcs where you can break your journey for a night or two, so why not make your own grand tour of Europe - sample the regional wines in Burgundy, enjoy fantastic mountain views in Switzerland or just relax by the shores of Lake Garda.
For more Tuscan delights, take an extra break and enjoy the on parc facilities at Norcenni Girasole Club or at Parco delle Piscine, or stopover at one of our parcs near Rome and visit the Eternal City.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The region of Campania is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Naples, Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Naples (NAP): 72km ( nearest )