- Calais: 1641km ( recommended )
- Zeebrugge: 1571km
- Hook of Holland: 1622km
- Caen: 1623km
Il Collaccio Campsite
Localita Castelvecchio , 06047 PRECI, Umbria
- GPS Co-ordinates 42.888 13.01464
- Local Railway Spoleto, 38km : Services to Perugia
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes – not to mention Eurotunnel - taking your car to the continent has never made more sense. Channel crossings can be booked online as part of a package, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Il Collaccio.
Sailings from Dover to Calais (P&O Ferries) and the Eurotunnel run day and night, with a huge choice of departure times. Alternatively, if you are travelling from the north of England or Scotland, consider giving the M25 a miss and take the overnight P&0 ferry crossing from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge.
From Calais one option is to head south on the A26 autoroute driving past Reims and Dijon and then head across to Chamonix and Milan, before dropping down to Bologna and Florence.
Another option is to travel via Switzerland - this scenic journey takes you via Reims, Metz, Strasbourg, Lucerne, Milan and on to Bologna.
With some many great places to stop and explore en route, it will be easy to make the journey part of the holiday! We have some great parcs where you can break your journey for a night or two, so why not make your own grand tour of Europe - sample the regional wines in Burgundy, enjoy fantastic mountain views in Switzerland or just relax by the shores of Lake Garda.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.