- The park itself was lovely nice pool, bar etc. However our accommodation was appalling,
- First night it was apparent the main double bed was broken, the slats weren't big enough and just collapsed when we even sat on it. When we told our euro camp rep the following day he said he'd look at it the following day i.e. After another night in the broken bed. We had to argue and tell him this was completely unacceptable
- the fan was dirty and if turned on made the caravan smell of curry
- the BBQ gas canister was empty and hadn't been checked so when we wanted a BBQ we couldn't have one
- the courier himself was rude, unhelpful and argumentative. Out a real downer on our holiday.
Published on: 21 September 2017