SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Eurocamp Fun Station Kids' Clubs will not be operating on-parc this summer.
- Guests arriving from Spain, Croatia, Greece or Malta must present a negative COVID screening test at check-in, taken 72-hours pre-arrival, or will not be permitted entrance to the campsite.
- Throughout Italy it is now compulsory to wear face masks in public between 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs in busy areas (inside and outdoors) including campsite promenades, squares, restaurants, bars and shops. This currently applies to anyone from the age of six and above.
- Masks must be worn in all indoor public areas and wherever 1 metre social distancing is not possible. Masks can be bought onsite.
- The parc swimming pools and waterslides are open. The number of people in the pool/pool area is limited in order to ensure social distancing can take place. Advance booking is not required.
- Restaurant and bar and shop are open.
- The play areas are open and cycle hire is available; however football, volleyball, crazy golf and pedalos are not currently available.
- The parc run kids’ clubs and animation events are taking place.
Latest information on screening measures for arrivals from certain countries, and a national decree concerning face-coverings ›
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.