If you’re a photographer at heart or simply appreciate those kinds of backdrops that wedge a place in your memory long after the holiday, then you must look at our parcs with the best views going. Whether you fancy being surrounded by waterfalls, mountains or vibrant olive groves, here are some of our favourites to capture your attention (and make everyone at home jealous).
Switzerland is renowned for its amazing scenery and this parc doesn't disappoint, surrounded by lush greenery and an abundance of waterfalls.
- Just a short stroll into picturesque Lauterbrunnen
- Fabulous walks offering exceptional views of the Eiger
- Try out various watersports at nearby Lake Thun
A great location, surrounded by fragrant olive groves, this hilltop parc offers amazing views of Lake Garda below.
- Make your own way or book an excursion to Venice, Milan and Verona
- Hire bikes and explore the local area
- Fly the family through the trees on zip wires at the parc's adventure playground
This picture-perfect parc is surrounded by mountains and lush hills and also has its own private lake.
- So many different activities to take part in, from canoeing, to trampolining, to pony rides
- See more of the local area on a guided walk or bike tour
- Compete with the family on the parc's new mini golf complex
Airotel Pyrénées is located right next to a National Park, so there's no shortage of rolling green hills, mountains and (hopefully!) blue skies!
- Just a short stroll to historic Luz St Sauveur
- Indoor and outdoor pools plus waterslides
- Test your head for heights on the climbing wall
Il Collaccio is surrounded by lush Italian valleys, thanks to its amazing location within the Monti Sibillini National Park.
- Hire a bike and explore the local area
- Fabulous choice of specialist activities, including cookery and painting classes
- Take some comfortable shoes and enjoy a mountain hike excursion
With direct access to the shores of Lake Thun and dramatic mountains all around, the parc setting is simply picture perfect.
- Popular Interlaken is just 5km away
- Vast array of cable cars, furniculars and railways to get you up into the mountains
- Try out various watersports at Lake Thun
A feast for the eyes, with direct access to the banks of the Dordogne in one direction and a majestic limestone cliff-top château in the other!
- See more of the local countryside by boat or canoe
- Enjoy a guided tour of the limestone château overlooking the parc
- Relax with a fishing rod by the river
Fantastic pool overlooking the sea - it's an idyllic setting to sit back and watch the incredible sunsets.
- Close to the Zingaro Nature Reserve
- Direct access to a private rocky beach, and a short drive to a sandy beach
- Explore excellent climbing routes at the limestone cliffs nearby
With direct access to Lake Bolsena, enjoy far-reaching views across the water from the comfort of your own accommodation.
- Walking distance into the town
- Relax with a book on the lakeside beach or try out various watersports
- Pretty pool area with plenty of space to swim or sunbathe
The alpine countryside is breathtaking and can be enjoyed from most of the parc, especially from the pool.
- Walking distance to Lake Annecy and its various watersports
- Heated outdoor pool area with slide and sun terrace
- The town of Doussard is just 5km away