If you’re a photographer at heart or simply appreciate those kinds of backdrops that wedge a place in your memory long after the holiday, then you must look at our parcs with the best views going. Whether you fancy being surrounded by waterfalls, mountains or vibrant olive groves, here are some of our favourites to capture your attention (and make everyone at home jealous).
Switzerland is renowned for its amazing scenery and this parc doesn't disappoint, surrounded by lush greenery and an abundance of waterfalls.
- Just a short stroll into picturesque Lauterbrunnen
- Fabulous walks offering exceptional views of the Eiger
- Try out various watersports at nearby Lake Thun
A great location, surrounded by fragrant olive groves, this hilltop parc offers amazing views of Lake Garda below.
- Make your own way or book an excursion to Venice, Milan and Verona
- Hire bikes and explore the local area
- Fly the family through the trees on zip wires at the parc's adventure playground
This picture-perfect parc is surrounded by mountains and lush hills and also has its own private lake.
- So many different activities to take part in, from canoeing, to trampolining, to pony rides
- See more of the local area on a guided walk or bike tour
- Compete with the family on the parc's new mini golf complex
Airotel Pyrénées is located right next to a National Park, so there's no shortage of rolling green hills, mountains and (hopefully!) blue skies!
- Just a short stroll to historic Luz St Sauveur
- Indoor and outdoor pools plus waterslides
- Test your head for heights on the climbing wall
The coastal views from this parc over the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea are sensational, so don't forget the camera (or the binoculars).
- Enjoy exclusive access to the parc's own private pebble beach
- Take part in various specialist activities such as scuba diving or pottery
- Nearby Collioure is a pretty harbour town with some fabulous seafood restaurants
With direct access to the shores of Lake Thun and dramatic mountains all around, the parc setting is simply picture perfect.
- Popular Interlaken is just 5km away
- Vast array of cable cars, furniculars and railways to get you up into the mountains
- Try out various watersports at Lake Thun
The alpine countryside is breathtaking and can be enjoyed from most of the parc, especially from the pool.
- Walking distance to Lake Annecy and its various watersports
- Heated outdoor pool area with slide and sun terrace
- The town of Doussard is just 5km away