You might be surprised to find that many of our parcs aren’t just close to a beach; they actually have direct access! This means that you could be waking up on holiday and feel the sand between your toes within minutes...sounds like bliss right? Here you’ll find 10 of the very best parcs with direct beach access – simply choose the perfect sandy stretch for you.
Beside Brilliant Beaches
Take the private path from parc directly to a wonderful sandy beach. Don't forget the buckets and spades!
- Indoor and outdoor pools and waterslides, perfect for any weather!
- Hire bikes and explore the local area
- Within easy reach of lively resorts, including St Hilaire-de-Riez and St Jean-de-Monts
Brilliant beach weather guaranteed at the only parc in the area with direct beach access!
Get out onto the sea on a pedalo or windsurfer, or even have a go at 'doughnutting', where you get pulled along on an inflatable by a boat!
- Fabulous location - not just direct beach access, but also close to Argelès Adventure treetop course
- Just 1km away from the resort of Argelès Plage
- Excellent pool complex will keep the family entertained for hours
This parc enjoys a magnificent coastal location, with a wide range of water sports available on the beach via a third party company, including windsurfing and kayaking.
It's also home to the largest freshwater (and dolphin-shaped) pool on the Costa Brava.
- Challenge the family on one of the sports courts
- Hire bikes and cycle along the coast
- Go and discover more of the Costa Brava on one of the parc’s excursions
Just a short walk across a stream and through a nature reserve is a gorgeous sandy beach with rock pools galore for mini explorers.
There's plenty of room to practice your sandcastle building and hole-digging skills!
- Brilliant pool complex with various water slides plus a great indoor play centre for kids
- Hire bikes and explore the local area
- Just 3km from the town of Beg-Meil
Enjoy views of the fabulous golden beach from the lagoon swimming pool.
Take a pedalo out or swim, paddle and splash in the sea. Or, simply lie back and soak up the sun.
- Fabulous sea views from the parc’s lagoon-style pool
- Kids will love the mini farm on site
- Daytime and evening entertainment organised by the parc’s animation team
Enjoy direct access to a fabulous sandy beach with epic views of the Pyrenees.
The inviting blue sea is a great place to cool off after catching a few rays!
- Learn to dive in the pool, or get your kicks at nearby Aqualand water park
- Just 1.5km away from the restaurants, port and sandy beach of St Cyprien
- Within easy reach of lovely, historical Perpignan
Mediterraneo has its very own private beach, where you can have a go at windsurfing. Or get your diving gear and goggles ready and explore the sea!
- Hire bikes and follow the cycle routes through the pinewoods
- Kids will love the splash pool in the parc’s aquatic complex
- Ideally located for discovering Venice
One of the best beaches in the area. Kick back and relax at one of the beach cafés, soak up the sun on the sand, or take to the water and try out a new watersport.
- Great pool complex plus Roman-themed spa
- Family-friendly entertainment held in the parc’s own amphitheatre
- Close to Port Aventura theme park and about an hour’s drive to Barcelona
Gorgeous sandy beach that’s perfect for lazy days with a book, swimming in the sea or trying out a new watersport.
- Fabulous pool complex and new spa
- Just 2km from Canet Plage resort and its fabulous seafood restaurants
- Catalogue of activities including archery, football and even pottery!
Race over the sand dunes next to parc to reach a long, wide beach.
The crystal-clear water is ideal for a refreshing dip in the hot Mediterranean sun!
- Various activities available, including horse riding and crazy golf
- Family-friendly entertainment organised by the parc’s animation team
- Inviting family pool with waterslide and separate kids’ pool