Look no further than our best parcs for waterslides! From single-lane slides that go on and on and on and on (up to 150 metres long!) to multi-lane or twisting, turning slides, we’ve got 10 very special parcs that offer enough waterslide action to keep you occupied all holiday long. Dive in!
The fabulous indoor Tiki Pool is home to an incredible 11 waterslides, including one with special effects!
But the fun doesn't end there...enjoy wave pools, waterfalls and two further outdoor pools.
- More fun for all the family at the fantastic Theme Park!
- Amsterdam is just 40 minutes away
- Hire bikes and cycle to the nearby beach
Two epic waterslides, both a whopping 85 metres long...plus a small slide just for the little ones!
The lagoon-style pool is great for the whole family, but there's also a 'swimmers only' pool, meaning you can get some lengths in without dodging the pool games!
- Let the animation team take over and enjoy the on-site entertainment
- Take advantage of the excursions from the site and try canoeing or wine tasting
- Enjoy direct access to a lovely sandy beach
This parc has three long and winding waterslides, ranging from 40 to 80 metres long, plus a small slide in the toddler paddling pool.
The whole pool complex is impressive, with a lagoon-style set up. Complete with 4 pools and sunbathing beaches, there's also an aqua gym and whirlpool baths.
- The kids will love the 2 playgrounds, both with soft-surface ground
- Take in the sights on horseback
- Great coastal location with pretty coves to explore
Here you'll find three waterslides, one with two lanes, and over 100 metres of slides in total!
Not only that, there's a choice of indoor and outdoor pools, plus a toddler pool with water-squirting jungle-themed apparatus.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet, fishing on the lake
- Granville, its aquarium and historic town are just 6km away
- Hire bikes and explore the parc
This colourful complex has a choice of 2 waterslides; one bumpy slide with 4 lanes, the other a 70 metre-long twisty chute.
There are a total of 5 pools, including one just for toddlers complete with a water-squirting clown and snakes, plus palm trees and plenty of loungers on the sun terrace!
- Direct access to a gorgeous sandy beach
- Short walk into the fabulous Portiragnes Plage resort
- Eurocamp Kids’ Clubs available for all ages
The 'Südsee-Badeparadies' is home to a fantastic 65 metre-long waterslide for all the family.
Open to the public, there is discounted rate for Eurocamp customers to enter this impressive indoor water park, with a selection of pools, a lazy river and a pirate ship feature for children.
- Fantastic sports facilities, both in and out of the water
- Beautiful woodland setting
- Great choice of restaurants and bars on site
This parc has a grand total of 6 pools...plus a superb 65 metre-long waterslide!
The fantastic complex caters for absolutely everybody. There are indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river and a colourful sprayground for the little ones.
- Let the kids burn off energy at Eurocamp's Kids' Clubs
- Explore the nearby gorges by canoe
- The pretty market town of Le Bugue is just 6km away
This lagoon-style water park features a 63 metre-long slide for all the family.
The children will love the toddler facilities, with a mini sprayground, plus there's a pool just for swimming and lagoon-style pool for the family.
- Dine at the parc’s beach-front restaurant
- Bustling Cap d’Agde is just 6km away
- Enjoy the peace at the edge of a nature reserve
This parc has four waterslides including a 63 metre kamikaze slide and playground with chutes just for children.
This amazing complex also has an olympic-sized pool reserved for swimmers, a wave pool, sprinklers and jets, and so much more!
- Direct access to a superb beach
- Hop on the ferry and cross the lagoon to Venice
- Try something new, like paddle boarding, diving or Latin-American dancing!