Look no further than our best parcs for waterslides! From single-lane slides that go on and on and on and on (up to 150 metres long!) to multi-lane or twisting, turning slides, we’ve got 10 very special parcs that offer enough waterslide action to keep you occupied all holiday long. Dive in!
The three huge waterchutes are sure to be a hit with all thrill seekers in your family. Younger children ones are not left; within the indoor aqua complex you'll find a colourful boat with waterslides and a spray park for toddlers.
- Walk for miles on the long sandy beach besides the parc
- Large indoor soft play area
- Less than 2 hours drive from the port of Roscoff
The fabulous indoor Tiki Pool is home to an incredible 11 waterslides, including one with special effects!
But the fun doesn't end there...enjoy wave pools, waterfalls and two further outdoor pools.
- More fun for all the family at the fantastic Theme Park!
- Amsterdam is just 40 minutes away
- Hire bikes and cycle to the nearby beach
Two epic waterslides, both a whopping 85 metres long...plus a small slide just for the little ones!
The lagoon-style pool is great for the whole family, but there's also a 'swimmers only' pool, meaning you can get some lengths in without dodging the pool games!
- Let the animation team take over and enjoy the on-site entertainment
- Take advantage of the excursions from the site and try canoeing or wine tasting
- Enjoy direct access to a lovely sandy beach
With both indoor and outdoor waterslides, as well as four fab waterslides, the whole family will have a great time poolside. There's plenty of sporting action available too and a great beach just 1km away in the pretty town of Houlgate.
- Eurocamp's extra special FREE kids' clubs
- Visit the nearby D-Day landing beaches
- Only 22km from the port of Caen (and just 321km from Calais)
This beautiful lakeside parc (with it's own sandy beach) boasts an amazing aqua complex with a 76m long rafting waterslide, a wave pool and a brilliant kids' pool complete with mini waterslides and a pirate boat!
- Onsite spa with a great range of treatments
- Loads of sports - including karting and a 9 hole golf course
- Explore the elegant châteaux nearby
This parc has three long and winding waterslides, ranging from 40 to 80 metres long, plus a small slide in the toddler paddling pool.
The whole pool complex is impressive, with a lagoon-style set up. Complete with 4 pools and sunbathing beaches, there's also an aqua gym and whirlpool baths.
- The kids will love the 2 playgrounds, both with soft-surface ground
- Take in the sights on horseback
- Great coastal location with pretty coves to explore
Featuring a three headed dragon, viking ship, sea serpents and the awesome 'Cobragon' space hole waterslide, this super pool complex is sure to be a hit. There's indoor and outdoor pools so you can enjoy a swim whatever the weather and when you're ready for a change of scene, there's a gorgeous sandy beach just 400m away.
- Eurocamp's extra special FREE kids' clubs
- Atlantic Toboggan water park - just a 2 minute drive away
- Take a day trip to the amazing Puy du Fou themepark
This parc has a grand total of 6 pools...plus a superb 65 metre-long waterslide!
The fantastic complex caters for absolutely everybody. There are indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river and a colourful sprayground for the little ones.
- Let the kids burn off energy at Eurocamp's Kids' Clubs
- Explore the nearby gorges by canoe
- The pretty market town of Le Bugue is just 6km away
This parc has four waterslides including a 63 metre kamikaze slide and playground with chutes just for children.
This amazing complex also has an olympic-sized pool reserved for swimmers, a wave pool, sprinklers and jets, and so much more!
- Direct access to a superb beach
- Hop on the ferry and cross the lagoon to Venice
- Try something new, like paddle boarding, diving or Latin-American dancing!
This colourful complex has a choice of 2 waterslides; one bumpy slide with 4 lanes, the other a 70 metre-long twisty chute.
There are a total of 5 pools, including one just for toddlers complete with a water-squirting clown and snakes, plus palm trees and plenty of loungers on the sun terrace!
- Direct access to a gorgeous sandy beach
- Short walk into the fabulous Portiragnes Plage resort
- Eurocamp Kids’ Clubs available for all ages
Here you'll find three waterslides, one with two lanes, and over 100 metres of slides in total!
Not only that, there's a choice of indoor and outdoor pools, plus a toddler pool with water-squirting jungle-themed apparatus.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet, fishing on the lake
- Granville, its aquarium and historic town are just 6km away
- Hire bikes and explore the parc
The 'Südsee-Badeparadies' is home to a fantastic 65 metre-long waterslide for all the family.
Open to the public, there is discounted rate for Eurocamp customers to enter this impressive indoor water park, with a selection of pools, a lazy river and a pirate ship feature for children.
- Fantastic sports facilities, both in and out of the water
- Beautiful woodland setting
- Great choice of restaurants and bars on site
This lagoon-style water park features a 63 metre-long slide for all the family.
The children will love the toddler facilities, with a mini sprayground, plus there's a pool just for swimming and lagoon-style pool for the family.
- Dine at the parc’s beach-front restaurant
- Bustling Cap d’Agde is just 6km away
- Enjoy the peace at the edge of a nature reserve