Look no further than our best parcs for waterslides! From single-lane slides that go on and on and on and on (up to 150 metres long!) to multi-lane or twisting, turning slides, we’ve got 10 very special parcs that offer enough waterslide action to keep you occupied all holiday long. Dive in!
The three huge waterchutes are sure to be a hit with all thrill seekers in your family. Younger children ones are not left; within the indoor aqua complex you'll find a colourful boat with waterslides and a spray park for toddlers.
- Walk for miles on the long sandy beach besides the parc
- Large indoor soft play area
- Less than 2 hours drive from the port of Roscoff
The fabulous indoor Tiki Pool is home to an incredible 11 waterslides, including one with special effects!
But the fun doesn't end there...enjoy wave pools, waterfalls and two further outdoor pools.
- More fun for all the family at the fantastic Theme Park!
- Amsterdam is just 40 minutes away
- Hire bikes and cycle to the nearby beach
With two large pool complexes on parc, Union Lido offers waterslides for all ages.
Aqua Park Laguna is a water wonderland with white sand, wave pool, waterfalls, jacuzzis, five large water-slides and plenty of smaller slides for younger children. Aqua Park Marino features a lazy river and fun water features for little ones.
- Direct access to a 1km long private beach
- Excellent spa pools and wellness centre
- Perfect for day trips into Venice and the islands of Murano and Burano
Two epic waterslides, both a whopping 85 metres long...plus a small slide just for the little ones!
The lagoon-style pool is great for the whole family, but there's also a 'swimmers only' pool, meaning you can get some lengths in without dodging the pool games!
- Let the animation team take over and enjoy the on-site entertainment
- Take advantage of the excursions from the site and try canoeing or wine tasting
- Enjoy direct access to a lovely sandy beach
With a large lagoon pool and 4 super long slides, there will be plenty of watery thrills and spills at Le Ruisseau. What will be your favourite waterslide - the incredible Space Bowl, the Kamikaze, the giant or the chute?
There's even a tree top adventure course on site, but watch out - the zip wire goes over the pool!
- Loads of sports and activities onsite
- A short drive to nearby beaches
- Explore cosmopolitan Biarritz, or hop across the border into Spain
- Only 7km from the nearest airport
With both indoor and outdoor waterslides, as well as four fab waterslides, the whole family will have a great time poolside. There's plenty of sporting action available too and a great beach just 1km away in the pretty town of Houlgate.
- Eurocamp's extra special FREE kids' clubs
- Visit the nearby D-Day landing beaches
- Only 22km from the port of Caen (and just 321km from Calais)
This beautiful lakeside parc (with it's own sandy beach) boasts an amazing aqua complex with a 76m long rafting waterslide, a wave pool and a brilliant kids' pool complete with mini waterslides and a pirate boat!
- Onsite spa with a great range of treatments
- Loads of sports - including karting and a 9 hole golf course
- Explore the elegant châteaux nearby
This parc has three long and winding waterslides, ranging from 40 to 80 metres long, plus a small slide in the toddler paddling pool.
The whole pool complex is impressive, with a lagoon-style set up. Complete with 4 pools and sunbathing beaches, there's also an aqua gym and whirlpool baths.
- The kids will love the 2 playgrounds, both with soft-surface ground
- Take in the sights on horseback
- Great coastal location with pretty coves to explore
Featuring a three headed dragon, viking ship, sea serpents and the awesome 'Cobragon' space hole waterslide, this super pool complex is sure to be a hit. There's indoor and outdoor pools so you can enjoy a swim whatever the weather and when you're ready for a change of scene, there's a gorgeous sandy beach just 400m away.
- Eurocamp's extra special FREE kids' clubs
- Atlantic Toboggan water park - just a 2 minute drive away
- Take a day trip to the amazing Puy du Fou themepark
This parc has a grand total of 6 pools...plus a superb 65 metre-long waterslide!
The fantastic complex caters for absolutely everybody. There are indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river and a colourful sprayground for the little ones.
- Let the kids burn off energy at Eurocamp's Kids' Clubs
- Explore the nearby gorges by canoe
- The pretty market town of Le Bugue is just 6km away
Stunning mountain scenery and a 50m long Kamikaze waterslide? Les Fontaines is full of surprises.
There's a lovely paddling pool for tiny tots with water jets and a tiny slide too, so all the family will enjoy spending time in the water. Head to the middle of the parc for a second pool complex and more mountain views.
- Try aqua-aerobics and diving taster sessions in high season
- Go windsurfing or kayaking on nearby Lac d'Annecy
- Perfect area for walking and cycling
This parc has four waterslides including a 63 metre kamikaze slide and playground with chutes just for children.
This amazing complex also has an olympic-sized pool reserved for swimmers, a wave pool, sprinklers and jets, and so much more!
- Direct access to a superb beach
- Hop on the ferry and cross the lagoon to Venice
- Try something new, like paddle boarding, diving or Latin-American dancing!
This colourful complex has a choice of 2 waterslides; one bumpy slide with 4 lanes, the other a 70 metre-long twisty chute.
There are a total of 5 pools, including one just for toddlers complete with a water-squirting clown and snakes, plus palm trees and plenty of loungers on the sun terrace!
- Direct access to a gorgeous sandy beach
- Lively entertainment programme
- Short walk into the fabulous Portiragnes Plage resort
- Large Spa pool with 4 themed jacuzzis