Holidays are all about enjoying sports and activities that you’d normally miss out on at home. Top of this list has got to be water sports, which rely on the right weather conditions, not to mention having all of the right kit to hand. You’ll find a variety of water sports close to lots of our locations, however, there are a special set that offer them right on parc! So whether you fancy scuba diving lessons or kayaking, water-skiing or more tame dingy sailing, dive into our selection of parcs that are best for water sports.
Make a splash
The pool complex on this parc is the perfect place for everyone to take the plunge; splash, swim...and even take scuba diving lessons! And when you've got a taster of one water sport, why not head out to the beaches just 3km away and try another one? Dinghy sailing, canoeing, snorkelling and windsurfing are all on offer!
- Test your bravery at the next level and tackle the parc's treetop adventure course
- Enjoy the slides and lazy river in the fabulous pool complex
- Hire bikes and explore the local area, including Carnac's famous standing stones
With direct access to a stunning, sandy beach, you're just steps away from a variety of water sports with the Lassdive diving school, such as scuba diving, windsurfing and kayaking. Venturing away from the parc, there are also boat trips around the Medes Islands as well as guided snorkelling tours - well worth a dip!
- Splash and swim in the dolphin-shaped freshwater pool on parc
- Spend a wet and wild day at Aquabrava water park
- Or take a day trip exploring beautiful Barcelona and the Dali Museum
Take advantage of the parc's location right on the banks of the River Ellé and explore the local area by canoe or kayak! Or for something a lot less demanding on the water, relax with a spot of fishing instead. Back on parc, the pool complex has a choice of water slides, whirlpool, and dedicated pool for swimmers only.
- Keep the adrenaline pumping on the treetop adventure course
- Scale to new heights on the climbing wall
- Hire bikes or take to the saddle and explore the local area
Camp Lanterna has direct access to a pebble beach where you can hire pedalos, canoes, and have a go at dinghy sailing, plus there's a choice of inflatable obstacles to (attempt to) climb up, jump on and slide down! Just a kilometre away, scuba diving and windsurfing is also on offer.
- The parc's pool complex overlooks the Adriatic sea and includes a children's area and bar
- For more watery fun, head over to Aquacolors Waterpark
- Hop on a boat and sail across the sea to visit Venice
Set within 400 acres of wooded parkland, Domaine des Ormes also has its own lake where you can indulge in a brilliant choice of water sports. Choose from water skiing, wakeboarding, knee-boarding and banana rides! The parc's pools also offer up plenty of choice - the 5 pools include slides, wave pool and paddling pool for little ones.
- Practice your swing on the driving range or play 18 holes on the parc's golf course
- Explore the treetops and ride the zipwires on the adventure course
- Trek through the parc's woodland on horseback
With direct access to a 1km-long beach, you're perfectly placed to dabble in a spot of windsurfing or canoeing. Or for something a little less skilled, have a go on a pedalo - all under the watchful eye of the beach lifeguard. Back on the sand there are loungers and parasols for hire, ideal for a rest in the sun after all that exertion!
- Superb aqua complex with water slides, pirate ships and an olympic size pool
- 'Village' area with a variety of bars and restaurants
- On-site 18-hole golf course overlooking the Adriatic sea
A variety of water sports are available at the lovely lakeside beach, accessed directly from the parc. Choose from windsurfing, canoeing, water-skiing, wakeboarding and much more...or simply lie back and relax with a good book. Back on parc, the pool complex will thrill everyone, with lazy river, wave pool, water slides, spray grounds and swimming pool.
- Get active on the on-site multi-sports court and skate park
- Indoor amphitheatre with live entertainment
- Only 7km from Biscarrosse, and just over an hour's drive to Bordeaux
There's a lot of action going on at Garden Paradiso - especially on the beach! Enrol at the sailing school and get on the water, choosing from windsurfing, canoeing, pedalos, kayaking and dinghy sailing, or swim out to tackle the inflatable floating obstacle course! The sandy beach also offers up lots of other sports, and the overlooking restaurant is a great spot for a bite to eat.
- The pool complex includes slides for the little ones and dedicated swimmers pool
- Hire bikes and follow the cycle path into Lido di Jesolo
- Book an excursion into Venice or Verona
Overlooked by the popular pizzeria and bar, the lakeside beach is a hive of activity, with beach volleyball on the sand and watersports on the lake. Enrol at the surf school for a windsurfing lesson, get the blood pumping while you water-ski, or just take it a bit easier in a canoe! All the while admiring the views of the towns and mountains beyond the lake.
- Lovely pool area with dedicated children's pool and lots of space for sunbathing
- Evening entertainment for the whole family every weekend
- 2km away from the restaurants and sights of the historical town of Bolsena
There's a catalogue of activities to choose from thanks to the parc's water sports centre. Explore the crystal blue sea with the diving club, learn how to windsurf or kayak, or just get out on the water on a banana boat, a jet ski or the floating obstacle course! Back on land there are 6 gorgeous beaches to choose from, meaning you can be as close to or as far from the action as you want.
- Test your head for heights on the climbing wall
- Hire bikes and explore the cycle paths for miles
- Hire a 12.8m sailing boat complete with skipper for the day, with room for up to 12 passengers