Before you go on holiday
Please try our FAQs page
Our knowledgeable advisors have prepared comprehensive answers to our customers' most popular questions.
If you have a booking and you still can't find what you're looking for, our team can be contacted on 01606 787677, or by the live chat links on our website.
Thinking about cancelling your holiday? Is there anything we can do to help? We may be able to assist with changing dates, destination or duration; call us on 01606 787677 and find out how we can help. If you still need to cancel, please complete our short cancellation form and we’ll process this for you.
We are open:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm
- Saturday 9am - 5pm
- Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Bank holidays 9am - 5pm
Already on holiday?
Our Holiday Reps are always happy to help answer any questions or deal with any problems you need to report.
If you’re looking to make a change to your holiday, our Reps can help or you can call us directly on 0044 (0)1606 787552.
If you’re not happy with something during your holiday, we’d really like the chance to try and put it right for you and we suggest you take the following steps:
- Speak with our Holiday Reps who will do their best to help. Find their mobile number here
- If you still need to contact Head Office then please use this form to send details to our customer relations team, and we’ll be back in touch within 24 hours.
When you get back from your holiday
Got a complaint or want to leave some feedback?
Please let us have all the details on this short form. We work within ABTA's Code of Conduct guidelines and will respond to your complaint within 28 days.
If you’ve returned from holiday and believe you’ve left your items behind then please fill out our Lost Property Form and we’ll do our best to reunite you with your belongings.
We are open:
- From 29th March - 3rd November: open every day from 9am - 5pm UK time
- From 4th November - Easter 2020: open Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm UK time