What is a Refund Credit Note, and how does it work?
A Refund Credit Note entitles you to rebook a holiday at a future date, or receive a cash refund. It retains the financial protection that you had with your original booking, so there is no risk that you will lose the money you’ve paid towards your cancelled holiday. Any new holiday booked using it will also be financially protected.
How to redeem your refund credit note:
- Choose the holiday you’d like.
- Select the ‘COVID-19 Credit’ option at the payment stage.
- Our team will then apply your credit to your new booking and send you an email confirming they’ve done this. Please allow us 14 days to complete this process for you.
- Plus, if you choose a holiday in 2022 with a higher value than your credit amount, we’ll apply an additional bonus to boost the value of your Refund Credit, of up to £200!
- Please contact our team by phone or live chat to obtain your refund, if you do not use your credit note to rebook.