New Pools and Waterslides
More pools and waterslides for 2019? Here's some news you'll love!
Pool time means fun time! We all know that and so do our most popular parcs, who have been busy making sure that you'll find bigger pools and better waterslides next time you visit. From fabulous new indoor pools, to super long kamikaze waterslides and funtastic water zones for little ones, there's plenty to get excited about. Check out the news for the parcs below.
Opening early July, The Dôme Aquatic Area promises to be a real tropical paradise, enclosing the wave pool and a new wild river, as well as a swimming pool and waterslides. Opening later, beside it you'll find an outdoor pool and beaches, a childrens pool and water games.
- Additional aquapark with waterslide corner and paddling pools
- Cable water-skiing on the lake
- Zip wire, tree top adventure and paintballing
- Horse riding and golf
This parc has an amazing 21 waterslides making it the largest water park in the Benelux area! The Tiki Pool complex* is a real tropical paradise perfect for all the family with over 1.5km of exciting slides and the Playa water park for kids. New for 2019 is an extended outdoor pool area, complete with waterslides and water playground. *Charges apply.
- Onsite theme park with over 40 rides free to customers staying at Duinrell
- 4km from a great beach
- Just 40 minutes drive from Amsterdam
- Close to the Dutch bulbfields
There's something new for all the family in 2019 - the fun paddling pool is perfect for little ones, while older kids and adults can race down the toboggan waterslides, or try out the 50m long Kamikaze! But the fun doesn't stop there - why not join in the Aqua-Aerobics and Diving taster sessions in high season?
- Relax by the poolside and take in the mountain scenery
- Take a boat ride on Lake Annecy
- Perfect for cycling and walking
- Enjoy a day out to Geneva or Chamonix
In addition to the existing pools and slides, there will be a brand new indoor/outdoor pool for summer 2019, featuring two colourful waterslides. Try out the 'Freefall Kamikaze' 17m long slide and the 72m long 'Tunnel Body Slide' with LED effects - its amazing!
- 800m from a lovely sandy beach
- Explore the nearby seaside resorts
- Drive over to the Ile de Noirmoutier
- Cycle paths at the parc entrance
- Close to Atlantique Toboggan Aqua park
This fun packed parc has now got even better with the addition of two great new waterslides for 2019, complementing the beautiful lagoon pool and super toboggan waterslides, not to mention the long lazy river. There's even an aquatic indoor wonderland for little ones, packed with water games.
- Indoor spa and wellness centre
- Nightly entertainment in the bar in high season
- A short drive to the beach
- Only 32km from Biarritz airport
- Watch the surfing action at Hossegor
With four new waterslides added to the beautiful lagoon pool at Le Ruisseau, all the family are guaranteed hours of watery fun - try out the giant, kamikaze, water tube and the funtastic Space Bowl! For little ones there's a great splash zone with water jets and water cannons aplenty.
- Balneo Spa with jacuzzi, massage bed, indoor pool, hammam and sauna
- Only 7km from Biarritz airport
- Explore the beaches on the coast or hop across the border to San Sebastian
- Hit the heights with a day trip up into the Pyrénées
With two new colourful waterslides there's plenty of watery fun to be had here, and when you're ready for a little R&R the poolside solarium is the perfect place to soak up those rays. Or how about heading to the lakeside for a paddle, or a swim?
- Explore the Luberon Natural Park next to the site
- Take a drive through charming Provencal villages
- Follow the footsteps of the artists in Aix-en-Provence
- Only 59km from Marseille airport
A brand new lagoon pool will be opening mid July 2019, complete with 6 waterslides especially for children under 12 years. The existing children's pool is a great size too, gently shelving its perfect for little ones, while the family pool is ideal for swimmers.
- Set on the shores of Lake Garda, with an enclosed sandy beach overlooking the lake.
- Only 24km from Verona airport
- Visit Gardaland themepark for thrilling rides
- Splash about in nearby Caneva Aqua Park