New Pools and Waterslides
Even more pools and waterslides? Here's some news you'll love!
Pool time means fun time! We all know that and so do our most popular parcs, who extended their pool complexes in 2019, so that you'll find bigger pools and better waterslides next time you visit. From fabulous new indoor pools, to super long kamikaze waterslides and funtastic water zones for little ones, there's plenty to get excited about. Check out the news for the parcs below.
Open all season, the new Dôme Aquatic Area is a real tropical paradise, guaranteeing perfect swimming whatever the weather. Under cover you'll find a wave pool and kids' zone, as well as a swimming pool and waterslides. Beside it you'll find an outdoor pool, lazy river and large sunbathing lawn, as well as the original lagoon pool.
- Additional aquapark with waterslide corner and paddling pools
- Cable water-skiing on the lake
- Zip wire, tree top adventure and paintballing
- Horse riding and golf
This parc has an amazing 21 waterslides making it the largest water park in the Benelux area! The Tiki Pool complex* is a real tropical paradise perfect for all the family with over 1.5km of exciting slides and the Playa water park for kids. In 2019 the outdoor pool area was extended and renovated, with new waterslides and water playground. *Charges apply.
- Onsite theme park with over 40 rides free to customers staying at Duinrell
- 4km from a great beach
- Just 40 minutes drive from Amsterdam
- Close to the Dutch bulbfields
You might be surrounded by mountains, but you won't want to leave the pool! New in 2019, the playful paddling pool is perfect for little ones, while older kids and adults can race down the toboggan waterslides, or try out the 50m long Kamikaze! But the fun doesn't stop there - why not join in the Aqua-Aerobics and Diving taster sessions in high season?
- Relax by the poolside and take in the mountain scenery
- Take a boat ride on Lake Annecy
- Perfect for cycling and walking
- Enjoy a day out to Geneva or Chamonix
This fun packed parc has now got even better with the addition of two great new waterslides in 2019, complementing the beautiful lagoon pool and super toboggan waterslides, not to mention the long lazy river. There's even an aquatic indoor wonderland for little ones, packed with water games.
- Indoor spa and wellness centre
- Nightly entertainment in the bar in high season
- A short drive to the beach
- Only 32km from Biarritz airport
- Watch the surfing action at Hossegor
With four new waterslides added to the beautiful lagoon pool at Le Ruisseau, all the family are guaranteed hours of watery fun - try out the giant, kamikaze, water tube and the funtastic Space Bowl! For little ones there's a great splash zone with water jets and water cannons aplenty.
- Balneo Spa with jacuzzi, massage bed, indoor pool, hammam and sauna
- Only 7km from Biarritz airport
- Explore the beaches on the coast or hop across the border to San Sebastian
- Hit the heights with a day trip up into the Pyrénées
With two new colourful waterslides there's plenty of watery fun to be had here, and when you're ready for a little R&R the poolside solarium is the perfect place to soak up those rays. Or how about heading to the lakeside for a paddle, or a swim?
- Explore the Luberon Natural Park next to the site
- Take a drive through charming Provencal villages
- Follow the footsteps of the artists in Aix-en-Provence
- Only 59km from Marseille airport
A brand new lagoon pool opened in 2019, complete with 6 waterslides especially for children under 12 years. The existing children's pool is a great size too, gently shelving it is perfect for little ones, while the family pool is ideal for swimmers.
- Set on the shores of Lake Garda, with an enclosed sandy beach overlooking the lake.
- Only 24km from Verona airport
- Visit Gardaland themepark for thrilling rides
- Splash about in nearby Caneva Aqua Park