PAY YOUR 2020 PRICE IN 2021
OUR HOLIDAYS ARE WAITING FOR YOU. AND WE'LL MATCH THE PRICE.
If your 2020 holiday was originally scheduled to depart before the end of June, we promise to match the price of your 2020 booking for your 2021 holiday.
Booking is open for our brilliant range of 2021 holidays, and one thing’s for certain: you can look forward to the same wonderful range of possibilities - whenever, wherever you choose to enjoy your escape route to the sun.
If you have been notified that your 2020 holiday scheduled to depart before the end of June, can no longer go ahead, you will receive a Refund Credit Note. You can use this to choose the equivalent holiday for 2021, and you won’t pay a penny extra.
HOW TO USE YOUR REFUND CREDIT NOTE
Once you have chosen the holiday you’d like for 2021, select the ‘COVID-19 Credit’ option at the payment stage.
If you have chosen an equivalent holiday in 2021 you will qualify for the Price Match Guarantee. Our team will then amend the price, apply your credit to your new booking and send you an email confirming they’ve done this. Please allow us 14 days to complete this process for you.
- The price match guarantee applies to customers who had a confirmed booking with a departure date on or before 30th June 2020. Excludes any travel options and is subject to availability. Please note the Price Match Guarantee offer is not available on promotional bookings, only for bookings that were made directly with us, either online or via our contact centre.
- Applies when booking the same holiday parc, and the same accommodation in 2021.
- Applies when booking the same or equivalent date in 2021, taking into account any changes in public or school holiday dates.
- Applies when booking for the same duration in 2021.
- In the event that you choose a 2021 holiday with a lower cost than you paid for your 2020 holiday, the balance will be kept on your account for future holidays.
- The price match will be based on your original confirmed 2020 holiday, and not any subsequent changes made as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- You may incur additional travel costs when booking your 2021 holiday, but we’ll do what we can to minimise them.