- Enjoy free entry to a great safari park on site if you stay 3 nights or more
- Free access to Speelland attraction park
- Treat the family to a day out at Holland's biggest theme park - de Efteling
- Toddler Friendly
SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Masks are not required on site but social distancing must be observed.
- Due to social distancing measures there is a limit to the number of people that can use the indoor pools at any given time. Once on parc, you can book your time slot at the reception or infoshop.
- The restaurant is open as normal but with a limited number of guests in at any given time.
- Watersports are not currently available.
- All other facilities are open as normal.
- The animation programme is running and will take place outdoors.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
Throughout the year Beekse Bergen hosts a number of events and festivals, from family fun days to full rock concerts. These events vary in size, and some noise disruption can occur late into the evening. Please see our 'Important Information' section below for full details.
Lions, tigers and a lakeside beach
How does a holiday at a theme park sound? And close by to a great beach?
Get your holiday skates on to Beekse Bergen and discover a parc that’s beautifully designed and packed full of activities for all ages. If you’re staying for 3 nights or more, you’re in for an even bigger treat: free access to the safari park on site and the Dierenrijk kids’ zoo. When lion-spotting is over, try go-karting, water bikes and bouncy castles at the Speelland theme park. Or maybe you fancy a more relaxing time on the parc’s lakes, canals, and nature trails. The lakeside beach is perfect for soaking up the sun or going for a dip too.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
This parc offers indoor pools for all the family. With an African themed indoor pool and a large waterslide the kids' imaginations will run wild! Directly next to the Jungle pool is the parc's Lake Victoria, where you can enjoy a swim outside.
Africa Club Open dates: 01 Apr - 20 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Rectangular||Indoor||Size: 120m² Depth: 0.2m-1.4m|
|Family Pool||Indoor||Size: 200m² Depth: 0.2m-1.4m||a tropical pool paradise with an African theme|
|Children's Pool||Indoor||Size: 81m²|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||20 metres||1|
- Sun Terrace available
- T-shirts not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020 *
5 to 8 years
9 to 12 years
- Description: There will be crafts, reading and story telling, playing games and there is fun with our mascot Djambo.
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German
Supermarket: Open: 01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Restaurant - Kaapstad
Location: In the AfrikaClub
01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Golf||10 km from site|
|Horse Riding||6 km from site|
|Karting||10 km from site|
|Boat trips||20 km from site|
|Canoeing||2 km from site|
|Pedalos||2 km from site|
- The Safari park and Attraction Park (Speelland) are the main attractions of Beeksebergen and customers staying 3 nights or longer get free access to both. For more info visit www.speelland.nl and www.safaripark.nl.
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Beekse Bergen holds several annual festivals and the dates below are for 2020. We are awaiting confirmation for exact dates for 2021.
Please note the 2020 Woo Hah festival has been cancelled. The Woo Hah festival is expected to return to Beekse Bergen on the 9th, 10th and 11th July 2021.
- Intents Festival 6th - 7th June 2020. This festival is a dance music event which will be held in nearby Oisterwijk, although not on parc, depending on the wind direction, the music can sometimes be heard on the campsite until around 1am.
- The Best Kept Secret is a 3-day international rock concert attracting around 25,000 guests each day on: 12th, 13th and 14th June 2020. Held in the Events Centre about 500m from our accommodation, concert guests will be staying on the main holiday parc. From Friday 5th June until Friday 12th June, and on the 16th and 17th June the sports field and playground located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment and there will be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm. On Tuesday 16th June, customers will not be able to access their accommodation until 6pm, however, customers can arrive at the main parc reception at any time after 9am on that day to collect their safari passes and all customers arriving on the 16th June will be given a safari pass (regardless of stay length) due to the disruption.
- Woo Hah Festival 10th - 12th July 2020. This is one of the biggest hip hop festivals in Europe. It's held in the Events Centre, making this parc unsuitable for families on these dates. From Friday 3rd July until 10th July and until 1pm on the 15th July, the sports field and playground located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment and there will be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm.
- The annual "Decibel Outdoor Festival" will be taking place at Beekse Bergen from the 21st August - 23rd August 2020. This is one of the largest hard dance festivals in the region, attracting around 60,000 visitors. From 14th August - 20th August and until 1pm on the 26th August there will be some disruption from the set-up and close-down of this event. A temporary fence will be erected around the Eurocamp area and the sports field & playground (located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation) will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment. There will also be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm.
Gas or charcoal BBQs are provided free of charge
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
Located in the 'Yak' area of the campsite, our holiday home and tent pitches on this parc are large, flat, have a grass surface and benefit from some sun and some shade.
Please note that this is a large parc and some pitches can be up to a 2km walk from the main reception.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
Customers Required to Carry ID Cards
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site
Access is available in the pools
The wheel chair can be positioned next to the pool
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry & Eurotunnel
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your parc/accommodation to your basket.
Overnight sailing departing 20:30, time approx 10hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily, time approx 6.45hrs daytime and 8hrs overnight. If you wish to add a meal, please call 01606 787677 after booking your holiday.
Overnight sailing departing 18:30, time approx 13hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 90 minutes.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 6th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Overnight sailings daily from 8th May, approx 8.5hrs. All crossings use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departing daily. Time approx 6hrs daily and 7hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily at 08:30. Crossing time approx 4.5hrs.
Departs daily from 27th April to 7th September. Crossing time approx 3hrs.
Overnight sailing departing 20:15, time approx 11hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily. Crossing time approx 6hrs, or 8hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Sails every Tuesday, plus Sundays and Wednesdays from 15th May. 08:45 departures on Tuesdays use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service. Crossing time approx 24hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Sails Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Crossing time approx 25hrs. Price excludes accommodation. Please note: the 08:45 and 10:00 departures use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.